Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Priceless Memories.....


My family had the honor of having my grandpa dear come and visit from Kansas. I know that it was hard for him to make the drive to come here and see us, but none the less he felt that is was important to come and see our lives here:) What an Honor!! He got here on a Saturday afternoon and we showed him around the property. He was really impress with the place and all the work that we had done. I loved watching him walk around looking at the soil, the plants and all the terrain. He loves to take walks enjoying what God has created. He has lived on the same wheat farm his entire life. My grandparents took over the farm from his family many years ago and has harvested wheat up until he retired a few years ago. My grandpa has always been a man that I respected and honored his choices in life. My grandpa is the one that always said the prayer at every meal and truly has tried to live his life according to God's will. I know that His time left here is short and to know that he spend a little bit of it with us is priceless.

No comments: